Learn how to create a social media strategy that will work for you
Get an overview of each major social media network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc.) so you can select which ones you want to focus on and how to do it all in less than 15 minutes per day.
Key learning objectives in this class:
- Identify the right tools and develop a time management plan that can be easily implemented
- Learn how to establish your social media strategy and get started
- Learn social media time management and aggregating tools
- Understand the growth and importance of social media for the business world and the real estate industry
- Learn the benefits, strengths and weaknesses of each major social media site
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
Septmeber 16, 2015
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $15
On Site: Add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology