Improve your business with technology!
Use technological tools to find new business, grow your circle of influence, become more efficient in your daily life, and provide better customer service. After attending this course, you will learn how to utilize today's hot technology tools, no matter what your skill level is.
Your technology instructor will cover...
- What technology products to buy
- Understanding today's real estate customer
- Technology buying guides
- Finding consumers online
- Maximizing e-mail, e-fax, and CRM systems
- Using technology to improve customer service
- Tech safety and risk management
- Social networking, blogging, and online marketing
- Maximizing online mapping, imagery, and video
- How to run a paperless, wireless business
- New hot tech tools and apps
- How to pick an ISP and computer
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
Septmeber 16, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On Site: Add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology