Make more $$$ with an effective online marketing plan
Consumer's behaviors, expectations, the tools they use, and how they make their business decisions have changed drastically over the last few years. This course will teach you the new generation of marketing tools, ways to reach and connect with consumers, and help build your real estate business in the most cost effective manner.
Your technology instructor will help you:
- Understand how to promote your website to drive traffic to it and obtain more leads
- Learn the benefits, strengths, and weaknesses of each major form of online marketing
- Identify new techniques being used to improve the performance of traditional marketing tools
- Learn the benefits of Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more
- Identify the right tools to develop a time management plan that can be easily implemented
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru", is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com. These two companies focus on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® education & technology committee, a past member of the GRI task force, and both a GRI and CE instructor.
August 26, 2015
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $15
On-Site: Add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology