Learn how new government consumer
protections impact transactions
What's new with Dodd-Frank, the CFPB, and the TILA-Respa Integrated Disclosure? The Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, commonly known as the Dodd-Frank Act, ushered in the most financial restructuring and regulatory reform measures since the Great Depression.
The instructor will prepare you for...
- Learn REALTOR®, lender and title dynamics behind new consumer regulations
- Identify new REALTOR® workflows and Risk Management issues
- Plan for dramatic new timelines to get from contract to closing - The "3 Day Rule"
- Understand new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure documents, timing, and requirements
- New software, new timelines, new rules! You need to be ready by October 1st!
Michael Dunn, Esq. currently serves as General Counsel for FBC Mortgage, LLC. He received his B.S. degree from UCF, his Juris Doctor degree from the Florida A&M University College of Law, and his MBA from Crummer Business School at Rollins
College. He is a member of the Florida Bar's Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section- Real Property, Finance and Lending Committee, Labor and Employment Law Section, and Young Lawyer's Division. Prior to and during law school, Mr. Dunn was a Florida-licensed Mortgage Broker and worked for a compliance company providing auditing services to assure best practices by loan officers for a nationwide lender.
July 10, 2015
1:30 p.m. - 3:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
No On-Site Registration Permitted
No Show Fee: $25
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.