Avoid the potential danger of email to your business
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pick the right e-mail provider, tools and tricks to help reduce your time constraints as well as what you should and shouldn't do when using e-mail, how to avoid an e-mail disagreement, the legal risk management concerns it presents and more.
In this class the instructor will help you:
- Understand the positive and negative uses of e-mail and how it can affect your business
- E-mail Marketing Options/Techniques
- Understand the legal risks and safety concerns of using e-mail to minimize your risks.
- Identify the potential pitfalls of bad e-mail etiquette to ensure you can try to avoid them in the future
- How to Set Up and Select the Right E-mail
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru", is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com. These two companies focus on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® education & technology committee, a past member of the GRI task force, and both a GRI and CE instructor.
July 14, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On-Site: Add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology