Want to have a smooth, hassle-free closing?
Communication from the REALTOR® to the title company is key! The REALTOR® can participate in various ways without overstepping their boundaries to expedite the process and assure a closed deal if they know what to do and how to handle it.
The attorney/title expert will help you understand:
- Why the Seller's Real Property Disclosure
Statement is important
- What required information is needed for the title search
- What happens if the seller is a corporate entity or trust
- How bankruptcy, divorce, or estate affect title
- How to know if someone is foreign and FIRPTA
- What cannot be included on HUD for REO's
- What happens at closing when it's a short sale
Juliann Hickey, Esq., joined Title Resources Guaranty
Company in 2011, and currently serves as Senior Vice President and Eastern Regional Manager. She provides
marketing, underwriting, and educational support for the Eastern Region. Juliann is a member of the Florida Bar and is a certified CE course instructor to real estate agents and
attorneys in Pennsylvania and New York. Juliann graduated from the University of Central Florida, magna cum laude, and received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida.
July 9, 2015
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
No On-Site Registration Permitted
No Show Fee: $25
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided By
Title Resources Guaranty Company