Learn how new government consumer
protections impact transactions
What's new with Dodd-Frank, the CFPB, and the TILA-Respa Integrated Disclosure? The Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, commonly known as the Dodd-Frank Act, ushered in the most financial restructuring and regulatory reform measures since the Great Depression.
The instructor will prepare you for...
- Learn REALTOR®, lender and title dynamics behind new consumer regulations
- Identify new REALTOR® workflows and Risk Management issues
- Plan for dramatic new timelines to get from contract to closing – The "3 Day Rule"
- Understand new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure documents, timing and requirements
- New software, timelines, risks and rules! You need to be ready by August 1st!
Dana Ward, Real Estate Closing Solutions, LLC, is a title and closing veteran of 29 years. Before starting his own title company here in Orlando in 2009 - Real Estate Closing Solutions, LLC, he was the Senior Vice President and Southeast Manager for Lawyers Title. Dana is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with undergraduate business degrees and a MBA. He earned his Florida Real Estate License in 1999 and is currently an approved Florida Realtors® Continuing Education instructor.
June 11, 2015
9:30 a.m. - 12:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
No On-Site Registration Permitted
No Show Fee: $25
R EGISTER HERE CLASS IS FULL
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.