Learn how to improve your bottom line!
This newly-revised course will teach you how to think about the business of your business, make it more profitable and you more successful. You'll learn how to achieve your financial goals, develop an actionable business plan, and improve strategies for systemizing your business. Understand why your role should be that of a CEO working on the business versus an
employee working in it.
From this course, you will learn to:
- Increase profitability
- Maintain or increase your productivity
- Track your income
- Use increased profits to accomplish goals in your
- Create (and implement) a flow chart of work activity
- Find, review, and implement appropriate technology to
- Use planning, systems, benchmarks, and technology to build scalability and consistent outcomes
- Create and use an investment policy to invest your excess profits and achieve long-term life goals
Tony Macaluso, CRS, GRI, NAR Instructor, is as passionate about the real estate profession as he is about helping his community. As a certified instructor, he has taken numerous education courses to enhance his knowledge and expertise. In 2004, Macaluso was honored by his colleagues and Florida Realtors as Realtor of the Year for the state association. He also has been recognized as the Florida Educator of the Year for the industry. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) has named him its Educator of the Year and International Advocate Member of the Year.
June 30, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $169
On-Site: add $15
FREE to WCR members!
Register directly with ORRA and pay the $169 registration fee. WCR will reimburse WCR members within 30 days after course completion. For questions, please contact Beth Hobart, President of the WCR Local Chapter at 407.393.5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.