Learn to create an easy-to-analyze system
that helps you keep more of your money.
Learn step by step, how to follow your money, track escrow, property management, REO properties, keep the pulse of your business, prepare for tax season, implement tax saving strategies and more. Learn the ins and outs of the software, and how it applies to the real estate industry by using real life examples.
You will understand how to:
- Avoid tax trouble by keeping accurate records
- Take advantage of all the legal tax write offs and deductions
- Create a Profit and Loss Statement
- Track marketing campaign costs and results
- Use QuickBooks™ as a Customer Relationship ` Manager (CRM)
- Prepare for tax season and tax saving strategies
- Collect income, track expenses, create a budget, and more!
Abby Goffredo, was born in Venezuela,
immigrated to the U.S. and became a citizen, shortly after graduating college. She has a
Business Degree from Hocking College and a
Political Science Degree from the University of Central Florida. Abby started her RE career
working for a developer and has been a Realtor® ever since she obtained her license. She now owns her own
brokerage and has been using QuickBooks to track all aspects of her business since 2010. In 2012, she earned the designation as an Intuit Pro-Advisor and has been teaching QuickBooks ever since.
May 28, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
No Show Fee: $25
R EGISTER HERE CLASS IS FULL
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Adiany Cecila Barboza Goffredo