Learn how new government consumer
protections impact transactions
What's new with Dodd-Frank, the CFPB, and the TILA-Respa Integrated Disclosure? The Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, commonly known as the Dodd-Frank Act, ushered in the most financial restructuring and regulatory reform measures since the Great Depression.
The instructor will prepare you for...
- The new consolidated closing documents
- Learning about the new LE (Loan Estimate) and timing requirements of the LE
- Focusing on "Cash to Close" and "Monthly Payment"
- Emphasizing new terms: TIP and deemphasizing
information on APR
- New software, new timelines, new rules
- Identifing lender and title dynamics
- New REALTOR® workflows and Risk Management issues
Grant Simon, a licensed instructor, has more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry.
A nationally known speaker and writer, he has
been awarded ORRA's "Educator of the Year" on three occasions. Grant is also a convention speaker for the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, MBA, HUD and NTLA.
May 12, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Check-in and full breakfast begins at 8:15 a.m.
ORRA Members: $15
YPN Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
No Show Fee: $25
REGISTER HERE CLASS IS FULL
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Full Breakfast Buffet Sponsored By