Listing contracts are a vital part
of the real estate business
The Listing Contract communicates who is responsible to do what, give a time period for those items to be performed, and guarantee the listing broker to be paid for these services. Having all the 'T's crossed and the 'I's dotted can mean the difference of getting paid, and not getting paid.
After this course, you will be able to...
- Explain the basics of a listing contract
- Identify common items found in listing contracts
- Recognize different types of listing agreements and their duties
- Understand broker obligations and duties of the listing contract
- Answer typical questions about expenses and proceeds by a seller
- Prepare a seller's net proceeds estimate
- And much more...
Cynthia DeLuca ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI, is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2013 Florida REALTORS® Educator of the Year and the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida REALTOR® magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
May 15, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
No Show Fee: $25
REGISTER NOW CLASS IS FULL
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by