Learn to work from home, from the road,
or while on vacation!
Learn all the tips, tricks and tools to go paperless with your business and why experts are saying cloud computing is the next big thing. Also, find out what you need to know about Software as Service (SAS) and how to leverage its power.
After this course you will understand...
- The good and bad of being digital/paperless
- How to pick the right devices, software, and tools
- How to properly and safely run a paperless
- The laws and risk management factors
- What cloud and Software as Service computing is
- The advantages and risks of SAS
- Cloud solutions for file storage, file and device
sync, remote access, back up and more
- Online contact/lead management, e-mail marketing and customer relationship management
(CRM) systems .
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and
EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
April 08, 2015
1:30 p.m. - 3:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: $15
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute (RETI)