A FREE benefit from Florida REALTORS®
Form Simplicity was designed by REALTORS® for you to print a form and go, create an online transaction, and use automation features to import from MLS data.
Learn how to leverage Form Simplicity to:
Professional edition features for brokers includes all of the above, plus:
- Create transactions from any mobile device
- Access a library of online, downloadable forms
- Create, edit, print and email forms to clients
- Use automated data synchronization tools
- Populate forms with data from the MLS database
- Be web-based, no software to install
- Develop standard forms packages
- Easily add clauses to a form
- Upload and store files, documents, and photos
- Store transactions online to access at anytime
- Add contacts to the system and import tax data
- Use free tech support from Tech Helpline
- Real-time visibility and control of all transactions
- Designate agents to act as brokers in other offices
- Upload logos, add and edit brokerage clauses
Cynthia DeLuca ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI, is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2013 Florida REALTORS® Educator of the Year award and has been featured in both Florida REALTOR® magazine and REALTOR®
March 19, 2015
9:30 a.m. - 12:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
No Show Fee: $25
REGISTER CLASS IS FULL
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by