State and federal license law changes
pertaining to commercial transactions
This course will give an overview of commercial vs. residential transactions, discuss commercial real estate agreements, and examine legal issues unique to commercial transactions.
Your technology instructor will cover..
- The difference between a commercial and a
- Basic premises of the license law
- The contents of a commercial listing agreement
- The purpose of a letter of intent and confidentiality
- The contents of an industry purchase contract
- Compensation contract concerns in daily practice
- Disclosure requirements in a commercial
- General concerns in a commercial transaction that don't occur in residential transactions: ADA concerns, commercial tax concerns, and more.
Hemendra Thakkar, CRB, GRI, started his own office in the real estate, accounting, and tax planning
business in Orlando in 1980. He has been active in
REALTOR® associations from day one, serving as the 1990 President of the Seminole County Board of
REALTORS®. Hemendra has been active in various
committees at the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, speaks six languages, and has an active practice of §1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary.
March 06, 2015
9:30 a.m. - 12:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
$25 No Show Fee
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by