Learn to select and use the right devices,
software, and apps for your business
This course will teach you how to select the right devices to harness the power of video in your business. You'll also learn to set up your tablet to sync your e-mail, calendar and notes to your office computer and mobile devices, along with using apps and navigating the touch screen.
Your technology instructor will cover..
- Advantages and uses of video
- Video device/hardware selection
- Video software, app selection
- Video shooting tips
- Examples of great real estate videos
- Tablet set up/configuration
- Navigating the touch screen
- Finding and installing apps
- Managing and using your tablet in the field
- Syncing content to the tablet and other devices
- And more
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and
EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
February 10, 2015
1:30 p.m. - 3:30p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: $15
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology