The new financial law and your clients!
Join this panel discussion and get a chance to ask attorneys, title companies, and mortgage lenders your questions. You will also learn more about the good faith estimate, the closing disclosure (replacing the HUD-1 settlement statment), and the new qualified mortgage rule.
The expert panel will cover...
- A little history on the new regulations
- Homeownership and the protection act of 2007
- Market crash and drivers behind new regulations
- Reforming America's housing finance market
- Birth of Frank-Dodd and the Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- CFPB's focus, structure, the other federal
agencies it supports and their consumer role
- CFPB's current initiatives, investigations and fines
- Two main reasons to know about CFPB's powers
- Five top initiatives that will interest REALTORS®
- Audience Q&A
Real Estate Closing Solutions
Nishad Khan, Esq.
Nishad Khan, P.L.
Mickey Godat, Esq.
Title Resources Guaranty Company
January 15, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Property Management Council