Save yourself time
and your homeowner's dime!
Presented by two seasoned property managers and a home inspector, this workshop will focus on the introductory preparation and training needed to handle maintenance coordination, property inspections of a new property, occupied property inspections, move in/move out inspections, and pest prevention packages.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Recognize the most common work requests
- Put together vendor list packets for tenants
- Identify a home's basic features and character-
istics (plumbing, electrical, and structure)
- Receive a work request and verify the problem
- Assign the work to a vendor and set expectations
- Establish a property's starting "Point of Condition"
- Recognize signs of "Noncompliance to the Lease"
- Handle inspections uncooperative tenants
- Use the Move-In/Move-Out Inspection checklist
- Recommend a pest prevention package
Corey Van Dyke
20/20 Property Inspections & Pest Control
January 14, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $10
On-site: registration + $15
Property Management Council Members: FREE
Call Professional Development to Register: 407-513-7268
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Property Management Council