Getting into commercial real estate?
Then this class is for you!
Commercial real estate is entirely different than residential real estate and requires expertise on legal considerations, zoning, leases, valuation and more. So, before you get started, come learn what it takes to be a commercial practitioner.
After this class, you will be able to:
- What commercial real estate is
- How to know if commercial real estate is right for
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Real estate zoning and the affects
- Commercial contracts and leases
- Commercial real estate property management
- How to calculate vacancy rates and absorption
- Investment income and NOI
- Valuation of commercial real estate
- How to find commercial real estate business
- How to market commercial real estate
- Commercial mortgages and financing
Robert Gress, MBA, ABR, ABRM, AHWD, CCIM,
CNHS, CPV, CRB, GREEN, GRI, NVSI, RSPS, SFR,
SRES, TRC,, is instructor, provider, and school owner
of The Florida School of Real Estate. He has been
practicing, coaching and teaching real estate for over
a decade. He has owned and operated two successful real estate brokerages and a Florida Real Estate School. Robert is proud to be an NAR instructor and a Florida licensed real estate instructor.
January 14, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by the Florida School of Real Estate Online