Strategies and tips to save you from
paying excessive income taxes!
If you follow the basics outlined in this course, surviving an IRS audit will be favorable. You'll need to strictly follow the tax rules, be organized and have good records.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Understand the PA and decide how to operate
- Identify four types of income and how the IRS
uses form 1099 to track earnings
- Calculate the estimated quarterly income tax and
- Devolp a system to categorize expenses properly
- Document travel, meals, and entertainment
- Decide to buy or lease your automobile
- Understand the home office deduction
- Deduct health insurance as an expense
- Save for retirement with the new solo 401(k)
- Understand the hobby loss rules
- Choose the right CPA or tax preparer
Nace Cohen, CPA, is an exchange consultant and
instructor specialized in real estate taxation, §1031 exchanges and international income taxes. Based
in Naples, Florida, Mr. Cohen is the president of
1031 Exchange Connection, Inc., a qualified
intermediary and independent firm of CPA's and
real estate professionals engaged in §1031 exchanges and tax preperation.
January 08, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by 1031 Exchange Connection, Inc.