Get legal answers from the attorneys
Attorneys from the Central Florida Real Estate Attorneys Council will answer questions regarding current legal issues with HOA's and condo associations in an open forum.
HOAs & COAs: Rania Soliman, Esq.
Attorneys will answer, these questions:
HOAs & Tenants from A to Z: Patryk Ozim, Esq.
- Who governs HOAs and condo associations?
- To whom do you report unprofessional activity?
- Are there laws specific to HOAs/COAs regarding
foreclosure on pre-existing tenancy?
- How do HOA liens pertain to property managers?
- What can HOAs/COAs legally require and charge for tenant "screening" purposes ?
- What does the statute say about credit reports and
background checks from HOAs?
- Can COAs require a "Crime Free Lease Addendum"?
- A HOA passed rules limiting the number of rentals, how will this affect property managers?
Rania Soliman, Esq., is a board certified real estate attorney and concentrates her practice in contract litigation, commercial foreclosures, real estate litigation, disputes relating to title and easements, and homeowner and condominium associations.
Patryk Ozim, Esq., is a name familiar to community association board members and community managers in Central Florida. With years of experience, he established a reputation aggressively pursuing covenant violations and taking difficult collection cases to trial.
November 11, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $10
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by ORRA Property Management Subcommittee in partnership with CFREAC