Minimize your costs with free Google tools
Discover the free Google™ tools that are available to help reduce business operating costs, improve work efficiency and communication tools, as well as leverage the Goggle™ search engine and advertising network to increase presence in the marketplace to retain and/or attract business.
Learn how to:
- Reduce your operational costs with free Google tools for e-mail, calendars, contact management, mapping, and more.
- Build, edit, and host your website, blog, photos, slideshows, virtual tours, and videos for free
- Leverage cloud technology for storage and collaboration with your clients and/or team members.
- Optimize your websites, blogs, and social media.
- Run your own pay-per-click (PPC) and use analytics to track and adjust your marketing.
- Use chat, video and voice communication tools to interact with clients and/or team members.
- Employ content aggregation tools for organization.
Craig Grant, The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and www.EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
October 29, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members $40
Non-ORRA Members $55
On-site add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course eligible for credit toward ORRA's Institute of Technology Certification (OITC).
Course provided by
ORRA Institute of Technology and The Real Estate Technology Institute