Receive the premier credential
in seller representation!
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
The SRS designation is awarded to RE practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
By earning your SRS, you will gain...
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller
- A reinvented way for you to represent sellers
- Member-only education, resources, and services
- Listing in the "Find an SRS" online directory
- Member-to-member referral opportunities
- Digital subscription to Real Estate Business
Magazine and to "The Real Estate Professional"
- Access to the SRS social media community:
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Access to member-only webinars
Barbara A. Fairfield, ABR, AHWD, CIPS, CRB, CRS, GREEN, GRI, SFR, SRES, SRS, has been in the real estate business since 1980. She has served as chair of the NAR Marketing Forum in addition to participating on NAR's risk management and education committees. Barbara is the recipient of the Connecticut Association of REALTORS® Educator of the Year Award, a NAR SRES Distinguished Service award, and a REBAC Hall of Fame award (currently held by only 42 REALTORS® nationwide). She is also the co-founder of Dynamic Directions, Inc., an international training company.
October 23-24, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members & all REALTORS®: $299
Non-ORRA Members: $314
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Florida REALTORS® on behalf of the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB)