Learn how to price your listings correctly!
This course covers how to price properties in a competitive market by being introduced to the concepts of appraisal versus a CMA, the general descriptions of each, and the legal obligations that REALTORS® have in Florida. Learn how to avoid carrying listing for a long time!
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Define pricing, valuation, appraisals and CMA's
- Identify the challenges for pricing properties; how
"days on market" can effect pricing
- Define 3 methods to value how Florida Statue
475.612 relates to valuation reports
- Read a market; estimate supply and demand
- Calculate and apply the absorption rate
- Understand that the 'market' is comprised of
several markets in a geographical area
- Know why some price ranges will always
- Protect the consumer by adhering to article 1 of
the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Cynthia DeLuca, ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI, is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year award for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida Realtor® Magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
September 15, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by