Turn one sale into two when both
clients are ages 62 and above!
Imagine the increase in sales and listings when you are the REALTOR® offering buyers and sellers, ages 62 and above, a mortgage with no monthly payments for as long as they live in the home! Imagine telling senior citizens they can afford their dream home even though their previous home sold for less than anticipated! Imagine credit not being a criteria for your senior citizen borrowers!
After this course, REALTORS will be able to:
- Offer this unique product to homebuyers above
the age of 62.
- Separate myth from reality on this product.
- Qualify senior citizen borrowers for this loan.
- Identify property types that qualify for this loan.
- Explain the monetary investment required.
- Explain and understand the built-in FHA
safeguards for senior citizen borrowers.
- Explore the ethical & moral implications of
offering or not offering this product.
Michael Banner, founder of the American C.E. Institute, LLC and national education director of
Security 1 Lending has been in the mortgage industry
for more than 30 years. An accomplished public speaker, Mr. Banner has performed workshops and education classes for more than 7,000 financial advisors, insurance agents, and REALTORS® on the subject of reverse mortgages.
August 28, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $30
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
American CE Institute, LLC