What is your customer's best option
What happens when your customers are faced with bankruptcy? Complex questions such as this one will be answered, allowing you to provide more informed recommendations to your clients.
The instructor will cover these questions:
- Should your clients short sale prior to bankruptcy?
- Can a homeowner deed their interest on the
property to an investor before filing bankruptcy?
- Why can't short sales take place after bankruptcy?
- How does stripping a second mortgage and/or a
HOA lien in a bankruptcy affect a short sale?
- Is it too late to short sale when the foreclosure
- What should be included in the motion for a
foreclosure sale extension?
- What do I need to know about lawsuits after a
- Why is a short sale better than foreclosure?
Desiree Sanchez, Esq., has diverse experience in transactional, corporate, and civil matters. She is also very active in community efforts as a member of the Central Florida Real Estate Attorney's Council, the Autism Society of Greater Orlando, and the Affordable Housing Board of Orlando just to name a few. Mrs. Sanchez is the senior attorney of the foreclosure, loan modifications, bankruptcy, and short sales department at the Sanchez Law Group, P.A. She received her Juris Doctorate from Northeastern University College of Law.
July 10, 2014
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $10
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Advanced Level Class - Prior knowledge of the subject matter and/or prior industry related work experience is suggested in order to fully benefit from the contents of this program.