Keep Pace With the Changing Market!
One important growth area is new home sales' buyers. Due to the complexities of a new-home purchase, these buyers need representation. A buyer's representative needs to know the development and new-home sales process, the kind of services a buyer needs, and how to find new-home sales business.
After this course, you will be able to...
- Identify types of residential builder and product
- Summarize the new-home development process
- Describe the new-home purchase transaction
- Identify unique features of new-home sales
- Identify ways to build productive relationships
- Help buyers evaluate builders and homes
- Describe pre-offer preparation and research
- Assist a buyer in the contracting process
- Identify monitoring services for the build cycle
- Identify ways of generating new-home buyers
- Plan a marketing and selling message
Dick Fryer, ABR, DREI,
As a licensed real estate broker and instructor,
Mr. Fryer has taught thousands of real estate students over the past 28 years. An ORRA past president, he was named 2002 Educator of the Year by Florida REALTORS® and currently serves on the
National Advisory Board of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
June 04, 2014
8:30 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: $169
Non-ORRA Members: $184
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
IFREC Real Estate Schools