What are the Impacts of the New Law
and Updates on REALTORS®?
Get a legal update on the recent law changes that will impact you as a real estate professional. A panel of attorneys will share their expertise and insights on the changes, as well as how you may need to adjust your way of doing business. This course will help you understand these legal changes in order to succeed in today's market.
The panel of attorneys will cover...
New Foreclosure Law (HB 87):
- Impacts on the Florida foreclosure process
- Timeframe for lenders to initiate foreclosure
- Effects on distressed homeowners and HOAs
- Debt forgiveness
- New and modified disclosures to be provided
- New details about accepting partial rent
- New property maintenance responsibilities
- Updated details on taking an eviction into court
Charles P. Castellon, Esq.,
Law Office of Charles P. Castellon, P.A.
Grace Anne Glavin, Esq.,
Law Offices of Grace Anne Glavin, P.A.
Sarah Gulati, Esq.,
Gulati Law, P.L.
April 03, 2014
9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $10
Non-ORRA Members: $25
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Central Florida Real Estate Attorneys Council