It's Never Too Late or Too Early
to Plan for Your Financial Future
This program is designed to help REALTORS® plan for the future – whether it is investment planning, retirement planning, and estate planning or risk management – this seminar has something that will benefit each participant.
Topics covered will include...
- Current Economic Update: Get an update from this Certified Financial Planner on the economy and projections for the future.
- Investment Planning: Many REALTORS® have placed their investment dollars in real estate.
- Learn about other investments and diversification.
- Estate Planning: Have you written a will? Under- stand additional estate planning documents, too.
- Choice of Operating Entity: Discover the pros and cons of the various forms of operating entities.
- Risk Management: Learn the basic coverage you need both personally and professionally.
Jim Dorman, CPA/PFS, CFP®, is senior wealth advisor and president of Dorman Financial Management, P.A. After working as a CPA for 17 years, Jim decided to expand his practice to include financial planning services. Jim is a certified public accountant, with a personal financial specialist designation, and certified financial planner. He maintains Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses and variable, life, and disability licenses in Florida.
March 25, 2014
1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members & Spouses: FREE
Non-ORRA Members: $15
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Dorman Financial Management, P.A., 341 N. Maitland Ave., Ste. 340, Maitland, FL 32751, Phone: 407.774.6815 Securities offered through NEXT Financial Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. None of the entities named herein are an affiliate of NEXT Financial Group, Inc.