Take Your Brokerage to the Next Level
You're a broker, now what? Learn from an industry expert the right way to set up your brokerage structure. Discover how to avoid FREC violations, increase agent productivity, hire and fire strategically, market effectively, select the proper insurance coverage, protect files, and more!
Program topics will include...
- Setting up different types of operations: residential, commercial, property management, or a combo
- Escrow requirements based on brokerage structure
- Strategic hiring/firing; determining qualified agents
- Why training is key to stay within FREC confines
- Risk management & security of files
- Benefits of iCloud, Dropbox, off-site storage, etc.
- Pros & cons of paper vs. paperless
- File system checklist for agents
- Using Form Simplicity to track agent progress
- Brokerage vs. agent marketing and websites
- Critical insurance needs (E & O, CG&L, and more)
- Consequences of not keeping licenses, REALTOR® dues, and MLS fees up to date
Charles S. Bonamer, CRB, ITI, GRI , is the president of TRANS-EQUITY, Inc., REALTORS® and has been a managing broker for more than 30 years. His brokerage firm renders litigation support and lecture services to the brokerage and law industries. He was awarded the Top Instructor Award for At Home with Diversity by NAR and REALTOR® of the Year by the Venice Board. He has authored GRI courses for many states as well as a RE Brokerage Management Policy Manual.
March 21, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $129
Non-ORRA Members: $144
On-site: + $15
Participants are required to hold a current and active broker's license to attend this class.
Advanced Level Class - Prior knowledge of the subject matter and/or prior industry related work experience is suggested in order to fully benefit from the contents of this program.
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association