Everything You Need To Know About the Florida Housing Administration Program
Gain an understanding of how current market statistics affect your business and how the Federal Housing Finance Agency can help your customers. Understand the benefits of an FHA loan and mortgage insurance. The instructor will also review mortgage fraud and how the customer is affected.
Topics covered will include...
- How market statistics affect your business and the benefits on an FHA Loan.
- Informing clients of help available through the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Listing current interest rates.
- The differences between a primary and secondary market and the direct link to the consumer.
- Explaining mortgage insurance to the customer.
- Understanding mortgage fraud and how the customer is affected.
- Recognizing common mortgage fraud schemes.
Grant Simon, GRI, has more than 30 years experience in the real estate industry. A nationally known speaker and writer, Grant has been awarded ORRA's "Educator of the Year" on three occasions. He is also a convention speaker for the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, Mortgage Banker's Association, HUD and NTLA. Grant is a GRI instructor and also an instructor for the Florida Military Specialist Certification course, recently created by Florida REALTORS® that features VA Financing.
March 12, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Walk the Talk Presentations
Advanced Level Class - Prior knowledge of the subject matter and/or prior industry related work experience is suggested in order to fully benefit from the contents of this program.