Want to walk away with a deal?
In this program, you'll learn that people do things for THEIR reasons, not yours. You'll learn to listen first, and act second. You'll leave with clues that will tell you how they process information and the best kind of negotiating strategy that they will respond to.
After this course, you will be able to...
- List critical points behind a consumer's viewpoint.
- List pros and cons of a decision based on the other person's point of reference.
- Differentiate between logical and emotional decision making.
- Compare language habits of a 'Feeler' or 'Thinker.'
- Contrast options as to whether they clearly call for a yes decision by the consumer based on the prior experiences of the consumer.
- Distinguish the goals of each party and list tech- niques necessary to achieve the multiple goals.
Cynthia DeLuca, ABR,ASR, CSR, GRI, is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida REALTOR® magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
February 26, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Walk The Talk Presentations