Listing, selling, & leasing requirements unique to shared ownership communities
Learn how to identify and implement the unique forms and documents required for listing in a community that features shared ownership properties. Course covers notification recommendations, listing requirements and documents to disclosures and documentation required in selling real estate as set forth in Florida Statutes as they apply to sales in these areas.
Program topics will include...
- History of condos and HOAs.
- Florida Statutes that apply to shared-ownership communities.
- Duties of management companies and BODs as they apply to notification by sales associates.
- Best methods for preparing a listing, sale, and rental transaction for a condo or HOA property.
- Unique forms required for co-ops.
- Appropriate statutes and documents for shared- ownership communities.
Jolita Brazzano, is married to a licensed community association manager and has worked with him in developing training for sales associates and brokers who may not be familiar with the requirements in listing and selling in shared-ownership communities. She has more than 25 years of teaching experience, holds a GRI, AHWD, TRC, e-PRO, CDPE, RSPS, and SRES designation, is a member of the National Real Estate Educators Association, and holds a Master's Degree in Adult Education. She owns a real estate school and enjoys writing and teaching classes which are beneficial to the real estate industry.
February 25, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by