New to property management?
Learn the ins and outs!
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions: What is real estate property management? Who does property management? When is a real estate license required? When do I need a community association manager's license vs. a real estate license? Then this class is definitely for you.
Get answers to these questions and more...
- Florida agency in property management
- Types of real estate that can be managed
- How a property manager analyzes the real estate market and property
- How to market and advertise rental property
- Leasing and listing agreements
- Screening tenants
- Property management maintenance and repairs
- Laws that affect property management
- Residential security deposits and advanced rents
- Brief summary of tenant eviction process in Florida
Robert Gress, MBA, ABR, ABRM, AHWD, CCIM, CNHS, CPV, CRB, GREEN, GRI, NVSI, RSPS, SFR, SRES, TRC, has been practicing, coaching and teaching real estate for over a decade. He has owned and operated two successful real estate brokerages and a Florida Real Estate School. Robert is proud to be an NAR instructor and a Florida licensed real estate instructor.
February 05, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to class time
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-site: + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
A program of the National Rifle Association