Your choice, your future
The largest benefits of a self-directed IRA or real estate IRA is that you can invest in what you know and have complete control over selecting and directing your own individual retirement account of 401k investments.
Once established, your account can buy real estate, notes, limited partnerships, commercial paper and many other types of assets.
Learn advantages of an IRAFinancial Management
- Types of plans
- Rost vs. traditional discussion
- Roth conversions
- Types of employer plans
- The Tools: SEP/SIMPLE/Individual(k)
- Roth Individual(k)
- Rollovers and transfers (IRAs)
- What does a self-directed IRA administrator do?
- Liability exposure and how to reduce it
- Insuring against lawsuits from clients
- Confidentiality and information security
- What is OK to say on a website, Craigslist, etc.
- Strictly internet originated and closed transactions
- Maintaining business records and using forms
- Ways an assistant can reduce paperwork
Jason DeBono, CIPS, general manager of NuView IRA, Inc. is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and holds a Certified IRA Services Professional designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers. He has appeared as a guest speaker across the state for various attorneys, CPAs, tax advisers, real estate professionals, mortgage professionals and investors. Jason has been cited on the subject of self-directed IRAs in various publications throughout Florida, including the Jacksonville Business Journal and the Orlando Business Journal.
January 30, 2014
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: $15
Non-ORRA Member: $30
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
NuView IRA, inc.
Advanced Level Class
Prior knowledge of the subject matter and/or prior industry related work
experience is suggested in order to fully benefit from the contents of this