Be a Smart Property Manager and
Learn from the Mistakes of Others
Whether you are new to the property management industry or have been in the business for quite some time, you will definitely benefit by hearing about the mistakes of these veteran property managers so you don't make the same mistakes. Learn helpful hints and best practices how you can run a successful property management business.
Gain expert tips and learn how to...
- Watch out for trouble signs when listing a property
- Evict tenants—and stay safe
- Avoid problem landlords who will drain your profits
- Use free video storage (YouTube, VIMEO)
- Limit prospective tenants' access to properties
- Negotiate your fees but not how you do your work
- Get feedback from vendors, tenants, and clients
- Use before and after pictures for repairs
- Hire an assistant that offsets your weaknesses
- Audit your bookkeeper consistently
- Be proactive in your education and mentor others
Jeanette Collett, Celebration World Properties
Dennis Burgess, Legends Realty
Corey Van Dyke, Homevest Realty
Jill Boles, Don Asher & Associates, Inc.
Christopher Johnson, Investment Property Management
October 22, 2013
1:30 p.m. -4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: $FREE
Non-ORRA Member: $15
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
ORRA's Property Management Subcommittee