Discover the options to avoid foreclosure.
Learn new strategies. Be in compliance.
Home retention remains the order of the day! It is well understood that mortgage servicers' ability to transition delinquent borrowers into re-performing status is limited. Political pressure on servicers to avoid foreclosure and the popularity of short sales seems only natural.
Get the latest info and guidance on:
- Interviewing and qualifying the homeowner and the property
- Working with loss mitigation policy and procedures
- An outline on the current short sale guidelines for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA – Recent changes you need to know!
- Other foreclosure prevention programs, i.e. Hardest Hit Fund, Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure, Rent-to-Lease
- Fraud and scams to watch out for
- IRS Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act And much much more!
Cathy McDaniel, REO, RETS, is back by popular demand! Cathy holds a Georgia Broker's license and has been active in real estate since 1993. She is a "Certified Mortgage Specialist", a CE Instructor with The Georgia Training Center and has served as one of the top educators at the American Real Estate University having taught in GA, SC, FL and TN.
September 26, 2013
9:00 a..m. - 4:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $99
Non-ORRA Members: $114
On-site add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Walk The Talk Presentations