9/19/2013 to 9/20/2013
September 19-20, 2013
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, Florida 32810
« Go to Upcoming Event List
CCIM’s introductory course teaches you the
fundamentals of the commercial investment real estate industry and
demonstrates how to apply these skills using real-world case studies.
You will have the self-confidence to answer your clients’ questions,
anticipate their concerns and plan for their needs when you have a
solid commercial foundation from which to start.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator.
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques.
- Understand basic real estate investment analysis tools, estimate net operating income and estimate cash flows before tax.
- Calculate the internal rate of return.
- Evaluate similar properties, project vacancy rates and estimate absorption figures.
There is no prerequisite for the CI Intro
• Hewlett-Packard financial calculator. HP-10BII model is highly recommended.
• A laptop computer is optional in the Introduction course. For complete details, please visit our technology requirements page at www.CCIM.com/education/
Continuing education (CE) credit for CCIM courses is granted through state real estate commissions. To see if
CE credit is available in your state, visit www.CCIM.com/education/continuing-education. CE can only be obtained
through classroom courses. Please be sure to register
for CE credit when you register for your CCIM course.
Processing fees will apply.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE