June 13, 2013
Winter Park Civic Center
1050 West Morse Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 32789
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join us for an evening of fabulous food, cocktails, and great entertainment as ORRA members take the stage to showcase their talents.
Your votes will determine the winner of $1,000!
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse BBQ
- Beer, wine, and cocktails
- Live & silent auctions
- Live performance by the top three ORRA's Got Talent finalists and the chance to vote for your favorite finalist
Ticket sales and proceeds from live and silent auctions benefit the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Bid on items such as:
Outback steakhouse basket
Disney Creative Studio Stylus + App
Be there for the Finals!
Online registration is currently closed.
On-site registration will be available at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, June 13, 2013.
General Admission: $15
(RPAC contribution includes admission for one, food and drink.)
VIP Admission: $30
(RPAC contribution iIncludes admission for one, plus 15 voting tickets - a $40 value!)
Star Couple Package: $100
(RPAC contribution includes admission for two, 3 drawing/wine tickets and 36 voting tickets - a $150 value!)
*Voting tickets will be available for purchase at the event, 3 for $5.
*Drawing/Wine Tickets: $20 ea.
How the Contest Works
- ORRA REALTOR® and Affiliate members may enter the audition video for their solo or group act (up to three individuals) between 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 10, 2013 and 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 to be considered.
- Finalists will be announced on June 7 by the ORRA RPAC subcommittee.
- Win a place in the finals to perform live against the other two finalists on June 13, 2013. The three finalists will perform live at ORRA's Got Talent.
- Event attendees will be able to purchase tickets to vote for their favorite act. The act that receives the most votes will win the grand prize of $1,000. Both runners-up will each receive $250.
Each act must include at least one ORRA member.
Past RPAC contest winners are not eligible to win again.
How to Enter the Contest
Complete all parts of the official entry form and submit it along with a video of your act on electronic media to ORRA's Got Talent, 1330 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810 between 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 10, 2013 and 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
Call 407.513.7277 for sponsorship opportunities and auction donations!
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state reaches its RPAC goal, 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S. C. 411a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.