Help your buyers purchase and sellers
list eco-friendly/energy-efficient homes
Discover how to identify and understand new construction "green" components to aid your buyers with their purchase. Learn how improving existing homes to become eco-friendly and energy efficient can increase your listings. Discover how "green renovation options," including xeriscaping, Energy Star appliances, and solar products, provide significant savings. Understand how to use "green" in marketing to sellers and buyers.
After this course, you will understand...
- Define "green" and "eco-friendly" terms
- Identify energy-efficient components of a home
- Incorporate a more "green/eco-friendly" lifestyle within every budget
- Determine the range of costs and times of return of "green/eco-friendly" practices and products
- Effectively advertise "eco-friendly" homes so you can become more successful at selling them
Linda Olson, has a BS in Wildlife Management and an MS in Wildlife Ecology. She spent the first 20 plus years as an environmental consultant to builders and developers before obtaining her real estate license. She has extensive experience with aerial photo- interpretation, zoning, wetlands, local, state, and federal environmental regulations, threatened and endangered species, permitting, and mitigation.
September 11, 2013
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.