Find new or grow your existing business
Today's consumer has changing needs and habits. REALTORS® can use technology to find new business, grow and nurture their circle of influence, become more efficient in their daily lives, and provide better service to consumers. This fast-paced, fun, and easy-to-follow course will teach you how to leverage technology in your personal and business practices. Legal, risk management, and online safety concerns will also be presented.
This program will cover:
- Understanding today's real estate consumer
- Technology buying guides and what to buy
- Finding consumers online
- Maximizing e-mail and e-fax
- Improving customer service with technology
- Tech safety and risk management
- Social networking, blogging and online marketing
- Running a paperless, wireless business
- New hot tech tools and apps
- How to pick an ISP and computer documents
Craig Grant, , "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many Florida REALTOR® associations and companies. Prior to founding EasyRealtySites, Craig spent nearly a decade as regional manager and corporate trainer for the new media division of New York Times Regional Media Group. Craig is the chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
August 21, 2013
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $55
On-site add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.