Minimize your costs
with free Google™ Tools
Discover the free Google™ tools that are available to help reduce business operating costs, improve work efficiency and communication tools, as well as leverage the Goggle™ earch engine and advertising network to increase presence in the marketplace to retain and/or attract business.
Learn how to:
- Reduce your operational costs with free Google tools for e-mail, calendars, contact management, mapping, and more.
- Build, edit, and host your website, blog, photos, slideshows, virtual tours, and videos for free
- Leverage cloud technology for storage and collaberation with your clients and/or team members.
- Optimize your websites, blogs, and social media.
- Run your own pay-per-click (PPC) and use analytics to track and adjust your marketing.
- Use chat, video and voice communication tools to interact with clients and/or team members.
- Employ content aggregation tools for organization.
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward websites and educational partnerships with many Florida REALTOR® associations and companies. Prior to founding EasyRealtySites, Craig spent nearly a decade as regional manager and corporate trainer for the new media division of New York Times Regional Media Group. Craig is the chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
May 03, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members $39
Non-ORRA Members $54
On-site add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.