Earn your client's trust and confidence
AHWD® is an initiative by NAR designed to provide you with training and tools to expand your business as well as home ownership opportunities for more Americans. In today's market, where client profiles are changing rapidly, earning the confidence of a homebuyer is more complex than it used to be.
- Shaking a client's hand isn't always the key to sealing a deal now.
- An improper form of address can turn a business transaction sour.
- Translating key phrases into your client's language generates success.
Now the course offers more than ever:
- Updated statistics, demographics, and resources
- Improved focus on the subtleties of fair housing
- Greater emphasis the inclusive business plan
- More details on business etiquette for cultures
- Additional attention to international clientele and real estate practice
Hemendra Thakkar, CRB, GRI, started his own office in the real estate, accounting and tax planning business in Orlando in 1980 and has been active in REALTOR® Associations from day one, serving as the 1990 president of the Seminole County Board of REALTOR®. He has been active in various committees at the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, speaks six languages, and has an active practice of 1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary.
April 30, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m.
$35 for AHWD and the Fair Housing Summit
6 CE and 3 RMC Credits
Course to be held off-site in conjunction with the 2013 Fair Housing Summit
The Florida Hotel at The Florida Mall
8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by: Trans-Equity, Inc.