Create a New Facet of Repeat Business
NAR recently released data stating the average homebuyer sells every 13 years now..This makes 'repeat business' a bit more of a challenge, doesn't it? So, what's a REALTOR® to do? The answer is in the exciting new program by Cynthia Deluca. You'll learn how to target an untapped sector in the market that can create repeat business and give you listings time after time again, sometimes multiple listings in one week!.
During this seminar REALTORS® will…
- Learn how to target attorneys with probates, divorces, etc.
- Discover a treasure trove of customers who need their help
- Learn how to work with these specific customers
- Learn where to find these specific customers
- Become empowered to create new business the minute they leave the class
Cynthia DeLuca, ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI, Ms. DeLuca is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida Realtors® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida Realtor® magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
March 25, 2013
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: $15
Non-ORRA Members: $30
On-site: + $15
Course provided by
Walk the Talk Presentations
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.