New RulesAre Going Into Effect
Didn't know that there will be new rules? Still can't translate CFPB, QM, or QRM? Know who the CFPB is, what happened on 1/21/13, what QM and QRM stand for, but need it all broken out to you in plain English? Care how your loan officer's pay is being controlled by the government? Attend this class and get all the answers.
Final RulesIssued by the CFPB
- Remittance Rule (Regulation E) Temporary Delay
- Loan Originator Compensation Requirements
- Appraisals for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans
- Disclosure and Delivery Requirements for Copies of Appraisals and Other Written Valuations
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and Truth in Lending Act Mortgage Servicing Final Rules
- Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards
- Escrow Requirements
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership
- Counseling Amendments
- Homeownership Counseling Amendments to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
Grant Simon, GRI, is a licensed instructor with more than 30 years experience in the real estate industry. A nationally known speaker and writer, Grant has been awarded ORRA’s "Educator of the Year” on three occasions. He is also a convention speaker for the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, Mortgage Bankers Association, HUD, and NTLA.
March 26, 2013
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-site: + $15
Course provided by
Walk the Talk Presentations
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.