A winning combination for REALTORS®
REALTORS®, do you need help in furthering your career? Learn how to establish realistic financial plans and cover liability exposure, maintain accurate records, and protect yourself.
Increase cash flow and reduce risk.Financial Management
- Financial plans of the successful agent
- Doing rentals to generate cash flow
- Costs of marketing and best places to advertise
- Keeping a salaried job while working in real estate
- Realistic earnings expectations for the first year
- Starting with a 100% office
- Liability exposure and how to reduce it
- Insuring against lawsuits from clients
- Confidentiality and information security
- What is OK to say on a website, Craigslist, etc.
- Strictly internet originated and closed transactions
- Maintaining business records and using forms
- Ways an assistant can reduce paperwork
Cynthia DeLuca ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI, s an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida REALTOR® magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
November 13, 2013
9:00 a..m. -12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Member: $45
On-site: registration + $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by Walk the Talk Presentations
Course will count for 6 RMC Broker Credits.