|ATTEND THE "ABOUT SHORT SALES" WORKSHOP AND WEBINAR|
Realizing that staying in the home is not always an option, we're providing a live opportunity for seasoned real estate professionals and expert housing counselors to learn even more about short sales as a foreclosure prevention strategy. Hear directly from Bank of America, Citi Mortgage, GMAC Mortgage, JPMorgan Chase, and Wells Fargo on how to get your short sale offers approved, navigate the process more smoothly, and get help with difficult cases. Also hear from Treasury about Making Home Affordable's HAFA program.
Friday, November 2, 2012 • 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Walk‐ins are welcome. You can also pre‐register to save your seat.
- Can't come in person? Register for this LIVE webinar.
- Feel free to share this opportunity with others.
|ORLANDO "HELP FOR HOMEOWNERS" EVENT|
Also on November 2, Treasury (with our partners at HOPE NOW and HUD) will be bringing a "Help for Homeowners" event to Orlando. This event will create a powerful opportunity for the area's struggling homeowners to meet face‐to‐face with their servicers and with HUD‐approved housing counselors to craft solutions for their mortgage problems. If you work with or know of homeowners in need of mortgage help, let's work togetherto help them avoid foreclosure.
Help us spread the word about this important "Help for Homeowners" event.
Hilton Orlando • Orange Ballroom • 6001 Destination Parkway • Orlando, FL 32819
Friday, November 2, 2012 • 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Download the event flyer and share it with homeowner clients, neighbors, co‐workers, and others.
- Link to our Homeowner Events page.
- Spread the word through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
- Solicitation of homeowners prohibited.
We need you. If you have some time to give to help homeowners in your community, please contact us. You'll receive a boxed meal, free parking, and the warm feeling that comes from knowing you've made a difference. (Solicitation of homeowners prohibited.)
- Choose from two shifts starting as early as noon the day of the event.
- To volunteer, please contact Joe Putney at email@example.com or 202‐589‐2426.
Have questions about what we're planning? Get all your questions answered on our pre‐Orlando webinar. Join us for an MHA and HHF update, plus details on the events, including ways you can get involved. Can't make the webinar? Contact Eric Hagen at Eric.Hagen@Treasury.gov or 202‐622‐1168.
Wednesday, October 17 • 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.