November 13, 2012
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
A Winning Combination for ALL Brokers
New agents need your help to jump start their career. The Financial Management section of this program is designed to teach the broker how to help new agents establish a realistic financial plan and includes the following:.
- Financial plans of the successful agent.
- How much should an agent set aside to carry them until income begins?
- When will they make their first commission?
- Should they do rentals to generate cash flow?
- How much does it cost to market themselves?
- Where is the best place for them to advertise?
- What if they don't have any money to market or advertise?
- Can they keep their salaried job while they work int real estate?
- How much can they realistically expect to earn in their first year?
- Should they start with a 100% office?
Workplace Law for Brokers will cover….
- What liability exposure do I have and how do I reduce it?
- Can I insure against lawsuits from clients?
- What is considered confidential?
- How do I secure my information?
- What is OK to say on my website?
- On Craigslist can I say anything because it's not MLS?
- How do I protect myself on a strictly internet originated and closed transaction?
- How should I maintain my business records?
- How should office information be secured?
- Who should have 24/7 access to my office?
- What forms should I use?
- What can an assistant do to reduce my paperwork?
Course will count for 6 RMC Broker Credits
INSTRUCTOR Cynthia DeLuca
ABR,ASR, CSR, GRI
Ms. DeLuca is an instructor for many continuing education and GRI courses. She has also written several courses for the Florida REALTORS® and two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Ms. DeLuca was awarded the 2008 REALTOR® of the Year for the West Volusia Association of REALTORS®. She has been featured in both Florida REALTOR® magazine and REALTOR® Magazine.
3 CE Credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-Site: Registration Fee: + 15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.