- Identify Ideas for Expanding Your Core Business
- Identify Ideas for Diversifying Your Business
- Understanding the Importance of Wise Investment in Your Business
- Identify Creative Techniques to Increase Demand for Your Business
Mike Nelson was originally licensed as a real estate salesperson in 1977. He graduated from the University of Georgia in 1981 with a BBA in Real Estate and became licensed as a real estate broker that summer. Mike has received the GRI designation from NAR. He is also and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers from which he has received the Residential Management Professional (RMP) and Master Property Manager (MPM) designations.
The Georgia Association of Realtors has selected Mike to teach the property management segment for the Realtor Institute (GRI Program) and the Georgia Real Estate Commission selected Mike to serve on their Education Advisory Committee to represent the needs and concerns of the property management industry.
Mike is the managing broker of Excalibur Home Management, LLC which is one of a handful of companies across the country to receive the Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC) designation. Excalibur represents over 1400 rental homes in the Metro Atlanta area.
Outside of real estate Mike has been married for over 29 years and has 3 grown sons. He served in the Georgia Army National Guard as a helicopter pilot and instructor for over 13 years. He continues to fly small planes for fun and often teaches Sunday School classes in his church.
Contact - Francisco Nieves
A special Thank You to our 2012 Gold Sponsors
- Daniel Lewis of Mr. ReKey . They specialize in REKEY services for the Central FL area
- Dominic Buhot - Green's Environmental - Septic Service
- Harry Heist - Law Offices of Heist & Weisse & Wolk, P.A.
- Tonya O'Dell - Rentbits - Rental Marketing
- Gail Moncla - Property Management University
- Mark Davideit - HydraDry - Water Damage Restoration
- Robbie Tartar - Florida Rental Ads - Rental Marketing
- Johnny Lynaugh - Regions Bank - Banking Resource
Please visit our Affiliate tables, drop off your business cards and support all of our affiliate members.
We truly appreciate all they do for our Association.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available to our Affiliate Members
Contact - Dan Lopez
** June 28th, 2012 - the District 12 REALTOR Rally and Expo
From 9:00am - 4:00pm, the District 12 REALTOR® Rally and Expo will be held at the Orlando Airport Marriott located at 7499 Augusta National Drive Orlando, FL 32822. Click on the following link for more information and to register for the District 12: Realtor Rally and Expo .
**After Hours Networking Event
July 10, 2012 (Tuesday) 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Place: To be determined
Cost $5.00. Cash Bar
** Florida Realtor Convention and Trade Show Expo
August 8 - 12, 2012
Marriott World Center, Orlando
Board Member Co-Chairs Needed
NARPM and The Home Depot earn you money!
As part of the program you can receive a rebate based on purchases you make at The Home Depot. All NARPM® members in good standing are eligible for this rebate. The rebate is paid by The Home Depot directly to you twice per year. In order to begin earning your rebate you must be enrolled in the program and then register the accounts you use or plan to use to pay for items at The Home Depot (like credit cards or checking account numbers). To make it as easy as possible for you to take advantage of this rebate, we have put together three simple options to get enrolled and register your accounts:
1. Go to: Home Depot and follow the on-screen instructions
2. Call, toll free, 866-333-3551 and a Home Depot Support Center Representative can assist you..
Please confirm your contact information is up to date on www.NARPM.org. We don't want you to miss any emails or events.
The NARPM websites whether national or local chapters are more compatible with Firefox (Mozilla) as the browser.
Click on the link below to register or RSVP.