8/22/2012 to 8/23/2012
August 22-23, 2012
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Business Development & Marketing Course (CRS 200) from the Council of Residential Specialists will help you create a strong business that will withstand any market condition - while making a profit.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a business plan to focus your business and start making educated financial decisions
- Determine financial goals to create a budget and increase your profits to last through retirement
- Create a marketing plan that works with your objectives to get your listings sold
- Identify action plans to implement that will work for you to achieve long-term personal and professional goals
CRS two-day courses earn you credit toward the industry’s premier designation in residential real estate. With the CRS Designation, you become part of a network of more than 33,000 Certified Residential Specialists Designees and Candidates/General Members. To learn more about the Designation and learn more about CRS courses coming to you, visit www.crs.com.
Thank you to our sponsors!
20/20 Property Inspectors
Brightway Insurance Agency
Grace Title Business Development
National Building Inspection
Residential Land Services
Southern Stewart Title
Ed Hatch, CRS, CRB
Certified CRS Instructor and president of Ed Hatch Seminars, Inc.
Since 1990, Ed Hatch has taught to more than 100 audiences per year as a Certified CRS Instructor and president of Ed Hatch Seminars, Inc. He has been a featured speaker at 20 consecutive National Association of REALTORS® conventions, ten CRS Sell-a-brations and has spoken to agents in New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Hatch is the author of many articles, books and best-selling educational videotapes entitled Friendly Persuasion, Mastering the Language of Persuasion and Finding-Hiring-Training an Effective Personal Assistant.
16 education credits towards the CRS designation
*Qualified elective for CIPS*
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
Early Bird through 7/31/12: $299
After 7/31/12: $349
FL CRS Chapter Members: $299
Registration Deadline: 8/13/12
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.