Are you able to write a solid, binding contract?
The Sales Contract is the ultimate destination - the culmination of the REALTOR® expertise with the customer’s binding agreement. In recognition of the full power it carries, this course was designed for real estate professionals to polish up their process of completing a contract from the first word to the last signature.
This course will help you:
- View the contract as more than just an official document
- Understand how to use it as an influential instrument to aid in closing
- Learn how to minimize incidence of litigation
- Explore the rationale behind why consumers occasionally back out of deals
- Learn how to then successfully bring hesitant customers back to the table
Utilizing study groups and role reversal, this course puts the power of the purchase and sales contract back in the hands of the REALTOR®.
At course completion you will be able to explain the agreement to a customer/client, as well as identify the proper timing of execution and the use of the appropriate disclosures.
Licensed as a REALTOR® in 1984, in 1986 Riva was appointed Training Director for an ERA Franchise in Seminole County, Florida. She developed a quick-start program for for new agents which included formal classroom training as well as field training. Riva is currently serving as a Director for Florida and is the immediate past president for the Osceola County Women’s Council of REALTOR®. She serves on committees for the state chapter and will be serving in 2012 as a District Vice President. Riva is an approved REBAC instructor and is a member of the Florida REALTOR® Faculty instructing courses in Property Management and Sales Contracts.
4 CE credits
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $40
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.